This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:58 a.m. Sunday, a 40-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 44-year-old man.
• At 3:04 a.m. Sunday, Arthur Roy Johnson, 43, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street. Johnson was also charged with resisting arrest. Johnson was taken to LCCC.
Driving while license suspended
• At 11:56 p.m. Saturday, Jonathan Frawley, 45, was cited for driving with a suspended license in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 9:08 p.m. Saturday, Hector Orozco-Rodriguez, 23, was cited for driving without a license on Glacier Avenue. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 10:47 p.m. Saturday, Douglas Craig Miller, 22, was cited for driving without a license in the 1500 block of Third Street. His vehicle was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 11:07 p.m. Saturday, a 17-year-old girl was cited as a minor consuming alcohol.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 2:17 a.m. Sunday, Martin Joseph Palmer, 43, was cited for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance.
• At 3:14 p.m. Saturday, a summons was served on a 20-year-old man in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 2:09 a.m. Sunday, court paperwork was served on a 23-year-old man in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 3:19 p.m. Saturday, an 18-year-old woman reported her iPod stolen in the 9400 block of Carrol Place.
• At 9:29 a.m. Sunday, a vehicle was impounded in the 10300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:43 a.m. Sunday, Sam Marion Kokotovich, 36, was arrested in the 8400 block of Canyon Drive on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.
Juneau Empire ©2013. All Rights Reserved.