This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving while license suspended
• At 12:32 a.m. Monday, a 28-year-old man was cited for driving while his license was suspended on Vintage Boulevard.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:42 p.m. Sunday, three vehicles were involved in a crash in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue. One driver was cited for careless driving.
• At 9:51 a.m. Monday, a vehicle was involved in a crash.
• At 10:05 p.m. Sunday, a summons was served on a 23-year-old man in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 9:18 a.m. Monday, a 24-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:56 p.m. Sunday, Karina Igorevna Ogai, 23, was arrested in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 5:22 p.m. Sunday, Wilson Vicente Carlos, 23, was arrested in the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear.
• At 4:26 a.m. Monday, Delina Nicole Johnson, 19, was arrested in the 300 block of Fourth Street on four outstanding warrants charging failure to appear. She was also cited as a minor consuming alcohol. She was taken to LCCC.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us