This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a license
• At 12:23 a.m. Tuesday, a 16-year-old boy was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:12 p.m. Monday, an 18-year-old woman was cited for failing to exercise care after the vehicle she was driving went into a ditch in the 1400 block of Glacier Highway. Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to evaluate injuries.
• At 7:56 a.m. Monday, a 54-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. The damage is estimated at $3,000-$4,000.
• At 1:15 p.m. Monday, a 28-year-old woman reported the theft of heating oil from her tank in the 8700 block of Dudley Street.
• At 5:11 p.m. Monday, Bryce Benjamin Phillips, 18, was arrested in the 3200 block of Malissa Drive on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear. Phillips was taken to LCCC.