This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:11 a.m. Friday, a 22-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 21-year-old woman.
• At 7:22 a.m. Friday, a 55-year-old man reported being involved in an altercation where a 55-year-old woman and two 34-year-old women were pushing him.
Driving without a license
• At 6:43 p.m. Wednesday, Donna Louise Galvan, 54, was cited for driving without a license in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 11:35 p.m. Wednesday, Musa Albert Marenah, 22, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:08 p.m. Thursday, Jerry Simants, 44, was cited for driving without a license on Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle Simants was driving was impounded.
• At 2:36 p.m. Thursday, Katrina Cook, 24, was cited for driving without a license on Hospital Drive. The vehicle Cook was driving was impounded.
• At 1:10 a.m. Thursday, Kyle Timothy Rogers, 38, was arrested for driving under the influence on Egan Drive outbound. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Friday, Hillary M. Burgess, 24, was cited for making a false statement on her 2007 resident sport fish license.
• At 1:24 a.m. Friday, Danielle LeAnn Gray, 20 was arrested for giving false information in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive. She was also cited as a minor consuming alcohol. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 1:24 a.m. Friday, Paige Larhee, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 57-year-old woman and a vehicle driven by a 30-year-old man crashed in the 8500 block of Old Dairy Road. The woman was cited for failing to yield.
• At 11:05 a.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old woman reported being struck by a vehicle when she was walking on Seward Street. She reported sustaining minor injuries that do not require medical care.
• At 10:15 a.m. Thursday, a 55-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the 200 block of Fourth Street.
• At 5:08 p.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 23-year-old woman in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 25-year-old man.
• At 1:34 p.m. Wednesday, Brian Abbott, 41, was cited for larceny in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 2:24 p.m. Thursday, a 50-year-old woman reported a cell phone stolen in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive.
• At 10:51 a.m. Friday, a 49-year-old woman reported the theft of items from her desk in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 9:04 a.m. Friday, a 52-year-old man reported someone trespassed in his residence in the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 3:20 a.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old man reported a park bathroom was vandalized in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The damage is estimated at $200.
• At 11:46 a.m. Friday, a 51-year-old woman reported an attempted arson in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive at Thunder Mountain High School. The damage is estimated at $50.
Violating conditions of release
• At 1:42 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a violation of conditions of release by a 28-year-old woman. The victim, a 29-year-old man, declined to press charges.
• At 6:41 p.m. Wednesday, Jeffery Brian Lacey, 41, was arrested in the 4400 block of Mountainside Drive on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to appear. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:57 p.m. Wednesday, Kenneth Ketah Jr. was arrested on an outstanding warrant in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue. Ketah was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:06 a.m. Thursday, Eric Moy, 18, was arrested in the 8700 block of Haloff Way on two outstanding warrants charging failure to appear. Moy was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:05 a.m. Friday, Terry Stansell, 29, was arrested in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear. Stansell was also arrested on an outstanding warrant charging failure to report to jail. Stansell was taken to LCCC.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.