This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:05 a.m. Saturday, a 20-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 40-year-old man.
• At 6:55 a.m. Saturday, a 49-year-old woman reported someone broke into her residence in the 4400 block of Columbia Boulevard.
• At 1:52 a.m. Saturday, a 28-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was also charged with domestic violence criminal mischief. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:16 a.m. Saturday, a 49-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving while license revoked
• At 7:37 p.m. Friday, Tyonna James, 18, was cited for driving on Glacier Highway while her license was revoked. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 10:37 p.m. Friday, Kristine Moore, 30, was cited for driving on Keegan Avenue while her license was revoked. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 7:52 p.m. Friday, Terry Borer, 47, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Saturday, Zachariah S. Edwards, 29, was cited for making a false statement in an application for a 2010 resident sport fish license.
• At 2:46 p.m. Friday, a 48-year-old man reported being harassed by a 41-year-old man.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 1:01 p.m. Friday, four minors were cited as minors consuming alcohol.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 4 p.m. Friday, two 15-year-old boys were arrested for misconduct involving a controlled substance.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:42 p.m. Friday, a vehicle driven by a 23-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 24-year-old woman crashed in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue. The vehicles sustained a combined $550 in estimated damage.
• At 5:07 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 41-year-old woman.
• At 12:02 p.m. Friday, a cell phone was reported stolen in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 2:56 p.m. Friday, a 24-year-old woman reported the theft of medication in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:05 a.m. Saturday, Wayne George, 50, was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued for failing to appear for jury duty. He was taken to LCCC.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.