This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:14 p.m. Monday, a 38-year-old woman reported receiving a forged $20 bill in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 1:57 p.m. Monday, a 22-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• At 10:17 p.m. Monday, Amanda Currin, 21, was cited for driving without a license in the 700 block of 12th Street. The vehicle Currin was driving was impounded.
• At 1:46 p.m. Monday, Michael Douglas O’Brien, 59, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and having a blood alcohol content over the legal limit in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:53 p.m. Monday, a long-term domestic violence protective order was served on a 45-year-old man.
• At 4:34 p.m. Monday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 36-year-old man.
• At 12:32 a.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 8:29 a.m. Tuesday, a 29-year-old man reported the theft of a cell phone and an iPod Touch in the 200 block of Franklin Street. The cell phone has an estimated value of $599.
• At 10:20 p.m. Monday, Ian Eyler, 22, was arrested in the 600 block of Alta Court on an outstanding warrant charging first-degree burglary and second-degree theft. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:52 a.m. Tuesday, Jordan Irving Parker Oldham, 19, was arrested in the 1200 block of Ninth Street on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear at court.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.