We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:14 p.m. Monday, a 38-year-old woman reported receiving a forged $20 bill in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 1:57 p.m. Monday, a 22-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• At 10:17 p.m. Monday, Amanda Currin, 21, was cited for driving without a license in the 700 block of 12th Street. The vehicle Currin was driving was impounded.
• At 1:46 p.m. Monday, Michael Douglas O’Brien, 59, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and having a blood alcohol content over the legal limit in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:53 p.m. Monday, a long-term domestic violence protective order was served on a 45-year-old man.
• At 4:34 p.m. Monday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 36-year-old man.
• At 12:32 a.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 8:29 a.m. Tuesday, a 29-year-old man reported the theft of a cell phone and an iPod Touch in the 200 block of Franklin Street. The cell phone has an estimated value of $599.
• At 10:20 p.m. Monday, Ian Eyler, 22, was arrested in the 600 block of Alta Court on an outstanding warrant charging first-degree burglary and second-degree theft. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:52 a.m. Tuesday, Jordan Irving Parker Oldham, 19, was arrested in the 1200 block of Ninth Street on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear at court.