This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a valid license
• At 3:38 p.m. Friday, Justin Moreland, 23, was cited for driving without a license on Yandukin Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 11:16 p.m. Friday, Edward Lamont Craig, 20, was cited for driving without a license on Berners Avenue. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:59 a.m. Saturday, a 25-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:56 a.m. Saturday, a 36-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was also charged with interfering. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:05 a.m. Saturday, Roberta Kay Richardson, 45, was arrested for driving under the influence on Egan Drive inbound. Richardson was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:40 a.m. Saturday, Paul Joseph Lerma, 44, was arrested for driving under the influence. He was later released. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:11 a.m. Saturday, Christian Jacob Woodrow Rotola, 19, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Ferry Way. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 12:59 a.m. Saturday, Andrew Jamestown, 18, was cited in the 100 block of Franklin Street as a minor consuming alcohol.
• At 1:33 a.m. Saturday, Artyom Kirsanov, 18, was cited in the 100 block of Savikko Road as a minor consuming alcohol.
• At 1:33 a.m. Saturday, three children were cited as minors consuming alcohol.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:27 a.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old woman reported her parked vehicle was damaged in a hit-and-run accident on Gold Street.
• At 4:44 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 34-year-old man.
• At 5:10 p.m. Friday, JPD reported a protective order needed to be served on a 21-year-old man.
• At 4:17 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of trespassing at Gastineau Humane Society in the 7700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:34 p.m. Friday, Breonna Marie Larsen, 21, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for failure to appear. Larsen was taken to LCCC.