This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:47 p.m. Sunday, a man was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for mental evaluation.
• A 15-year old in the Juneau area was remanded Monday at 11:11 a.m. into custody by Juvenile Probation with the assistance of the Juneau Police Department.
• At 9:29 a.m. Monday, a summons was served on a 19-year-old man in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 2:17 p.m. Sunday, a 38-year-old woman reported a 39-year-old female assaulted her in the 200 block of Marine Highway. The woman declined to press charges. Police said alcohol was a factor in the incident.
• At 11:20 a.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 25-year-old man.
• At 10:27 p.m. Sunday, a 56-year-old woman reported a lost black and gold canvas wallet on Glacier Avenue. The wallet was valued at $10 and contained about $13 cash.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:19 a.m. Monday, a two-vehicle collision involving a Jeep Commander and was reported in the 100 block of Seward Street. The estimated damage of both vehicles was $1,250.
• At 4:20 a.m. Monday, Crystal Dawn Brazell, 26, was remanded for probation violation on Renninger Street. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:02 p.m. Sunday, a 68-year-old woman reported artwork was stolen from a business on the 9400 block of Glacier Highway. The artwork was valued at $2,500.
• At 3:50 p.m. Sunday, a 52-year-old man reported a snowboard stolen in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue. The snowboard was valued at $1,000.
• At 6:31 a.m. Monday, a 40-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 9:48 p.m. Sunday, a 12-year-old girl reported damage to her window. Damage was estimated at $150.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.