This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:50 p.m. Monday, Valerie Lynn Parkinson, 28, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:35 p.m. Monday, Dalton Jackson Nierstherimer, 18, was arrested on a $250 warrant. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:22 a.m. Tuesday, Akira Curtis Uehara, 25, was arrested on a $500 warrant for failure to appear.
Driving without a license
• At 3:53 p.n. Monday, Jess Charlton, 45, was cited for driving without a license on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:02 p.m. Monday, Francois Paul Whitman, 24, was cited for driving without a license in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. His vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:16 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a single-vehicle crash on Fish Creek Road. The vehicle was totaled.
• At 8:34 a.m. Tuesday, a 26-year-old female reported her vehicle egged in the 8600 block of Dudley Street.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us