We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:50 p.m. Monday, Valerie Lynn Parkinson, 28, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:35 p.m. Monday, Dalton Jackson Nierstherimer, 18, was arrested on a $250 warrant. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:22 a.m. Tuesday, Akira Curtis Uehara, 25, was arrested on a $500 warrant for failure to appear.
Driving without a license
• At 3:53 p.n. Monday, Jess Charlton, 45, was cited for driving without a license on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:02 p.m. Monday, Francois Paul Whitman, 24, was cited for driving without a license in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. His vehicle was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:16 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a single-vehicle crash on Fish Creek Road. The vehicle was totaled.
• At 8:34 a.m. Tuesday, a 26-year-old female reported her vehicle egged in the 8600 block of Dudley Street.