"Work hard, be honest and don't give up."
- Jennifer Strawn, Ann Arbor, Mich.
"Find out what you enjoy and tailor your degree and your career toward that enjoyment."
- Elliott Healthman, Cherry Hill, N.J.
"Go get a massage to clear your mind. You deserve it."
- Joe Deal, Tinley Park, Ill.
"Work hard, be honest, look good and speak English well, and be able to speak clearly."
- Hugh Carr, Pittsburgh
"Set good habits early. When you get a new job, get to work on time, work hard and do your best."
- Emily Lovell, Philadelphia
"Don't give up on your dream. While you're young is the time to go for it. Do what makes you happy."
- Karen Osolin, Cherry Valley, Ill.
"Don't make work the center of your life. Try to keep a balance between your personal life and your professional life."
- Anders Wilson, Walnut Creek, Calif.