http://racerealty.com/

Photo: House fire kills one

Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2007

Villagers battle a house fire Tuesday in Quinhagak. A woman whose identity has not been confirmed died in the fire. An autopsy was performed Thursday, but results were not immediately available, said Alaska State Troopers spokeswoman Megan Peters. The state fire marshal's office said the cause of the fire was "improper use of propane."

Sound off on the important issues at



CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-523-2295
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2270
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING