This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:47 p.m. Tuesday, a 32-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:14 p.m. Monday, a 45-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 22-year-old woman.
• At 1:29 a.m. Wednesday, Erik Scott Bickmore, 21, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Mendenhall Loop Road. His vehicle was impounded.
Falsely claiming residency
• On Wednesday, Ryan N. Baldwin, 18, was cited for falsely claiming residency on his 2009 and 2010 fishing and hunting license.
• At 1:27 p.m. Tuesday, Mark Albert Brown, 45, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 300 block of Whittier Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:56 p.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old man reported his skis and bindings stolen in the 4000 block of Vintage Blvd.
• At 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, a 58-year-old man reported his skis stolen in the 3000 block of Fish Creek Road.
• At 5:17 p.m. Tuesday, a 39-year-old man reported an Apple laptop stolen Sunday in the 9600 block of Stikine Street.
• At 7:54 p.m. Tuesday, a 15-year-old girl was cited for shoplifting from Alaskan & Proud in the 600 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 9:25 a.m. Wednesday, a 23-year-old man reported a camera stolen from a vehicle in the 9200 block of Hurlock Ave. Camera estimated at $550.
• At 10:34 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old man reported damage to recently poured concrete in the 100 block of Main Street. Damage was estimated between $300-$400.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us