We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:47 p.m. Tuesday, a 32-year-old man was served with a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:14 p.m. Monday, a 45-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 22-year-old woman.
• At 1:29 a.m. Wednesday, Erik Scott Bickmore, 21, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Mendenhall Loop Road. His vehicle was impounded.
Falsely claiming residency
• On Wednesday, Ryan N. Baldwin, 18, was cited for falsely claiming residency on his 2009 and 2010 fishing and hunting license.
• At 1:27 p.m. Tuesday, Mark Albert Brown, 45, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 300 block of Whittier Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:56 p.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old man reported his skis and bindings stolen in the 4000 block of Vintage Blvd.
• At 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, a 58-year-old man reported his skis stolen in the 3000 block of Fish Creek Road.
• At 5:17 p.m. Tuesday, a 39-year-old man reported an Apple laptop stolen Sunday in the 9600 block of Stikine Street.
• At 7:54 p.m. Tuesday, a 15-year-old girl was cited for shoplifting from Alaskan & Proud in the 600 block of Willoughby Ave.
• At 9:25 a.m. Wednesday, a 23-year-old man reported a camera stolen from a vehicle in the 9200 block of Hurlock Ave. Camera estimated at $550.
• At 10:34 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old man reported damage to recently poured concrete in the 100 block of Main Street. Damage was estimated between $300-$400.