City now accepting vending permit applications

Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2010

JUNEAU - The Juneau Parks & Recreation Department is currently accepting applications for commercial and non-profit vendor permits for food and merchandise sales in designated park locations for the 2010 season.

The permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Designated locations, fee information, insurance and DEC requirements are available upon request.

The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation requires vendors to obtain food service certificates. Nonprofit organizations are required to provide a copy of a 501c3 IRS form. The DEC can be contacted at 465-5285.

For more information, or to request an application, contact Parks & Recreation at 586-5226.

Page not found | Juneau Empire - Alaska's Capital City Online Newspaper

Page not found

We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired.  Perhaps our search engine can help. 



  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2230
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback