Food, merchandise vending permits now accepted

Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010

JUNEAU - The Parks and Recreation Department is currently accepting applications for commercial and nonprofit vendor permits for food and merchandise sales in designated park locations for the 2010 season.

The permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Designated locations, fee information, insurance and DEC requirements are available upon request. The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation requires vendors to obtain food service certificate. To obtain a certificate contact DEC at 465-5285.

For more information, or to request an application, contact Parks and Recreation at 586-5226.

Trending this week:


© 2018. All Rights Reserved.  | Contact Us