We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
Recent births at Bartlett Regional Hospital:
• On April 13, 2009, a daughter, Madison Arianna Petaja, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces, to Amber Leigh Griffin and Brandon Karl Petaja, of Juneau.
• On April 17, 2009, a daughter, Abigail Elaine Paddock, weighing 6 pounds, 2 ounces, to Elizabeth Helen and William Joseph Paddock, of Juneau.
The following are marriage licenses recently filed with the state Bureau of Vital Statistics in Juneau:
• Victor Jacob Goudima and Kimberlie Sue Gjerdrum, of Juneau.
• John Joseph Bondi and Marilyn Joann Hopper, of Juneau.
• Ryan Joseph Hart and Heather Linda Cramer, of Douglas.
• Zachary Alan Strickland and Amanda Kay Carter, of Leesville, La.
• Adam James Paulick, of Douglas, and Katherine Lee Mullen, of Juneau.
Court records show the following legal actions among those taken recently in Juneau Superior and District courts.
• William C. Peters, 26, was found guilty of driving under the influence, stemming from a Dec. 18, 2008, incident in which his blood-alcohol content was measured at .212 percent. Magistrate John W. Sivertsen Jr. imposed 210 days in jail with 180 days suspended, fined Peters $6,000 with $3,000 suspended, revoked his license for one year and put him on probation for three years.
• Cory MacDonald, 34, was found guilty of driving under the influence, stemming from a Dec. 21, 2008, incident in which his blood-alcohol content was measured at .188 percent. Deputy Magistrate Sharon Heidersdorf imposed 180 days in jail with 170 days suspended, fined MacDonald $3,000 with $1,500 suspended, revoked his license for 90 days and put him on probation for two years.
• Daniel Borneman, 20, was found guilty of driving while intoxicated, stemming from an April 12, 2009, incident in which his blood-alcohol content was measured at .153 percent. District Court Judge Keith B. Levy imposed 43 days in jail with 40 days suspended, fined Borneman $3,000 with $1,500 suspended, revoked his license for 90 days and put him on probation for 18 months.
FYI birth and wedding announcements may be e-mailed to email@example.com. Parents whose baby was adopted or born outside Juneau should send in the full name of the baby and parents, sex of the baby, birth date (if known) or arrival date home, city of birth, weight (pounds and ounces) and the parents' city of residence.