Correction

Posted: Monday, April 27, 2009

The results of the Juneau Empire's online poll published in the Sunday issue were reported inaccurately. About 57 percent of respondents said the Juneau School District should not move start times back an hour and a half, with the other 43 percent in disagreement. The results printed reflected the opposite.



Page not found | Juneau Empire - Alaska's Capital City Online Newspaper

Page not found

We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired.  Perhaps our search engine can help. 

 

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2230
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

X