Juneau police and fire officials reported:
Attempt to serve:
• At 10:02 a.m. Saturday, a 27-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 12:55 a.m. Sunday, a 23-year-old woman was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Montana Creek Road. She was lodged in the state prison.
• At 4:43 p.m. Friday, a 46-year-old woman reported a 39-year-old man had violated a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area.
• At 8:12 p.m. Friday, a 26-year-old woman reported a 32-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area.
• At midnight Friday, police responded to an altercation and later arrested a man for assault in the 400 block of Eleventh Street. He was lodged in the state prison.
• At 3:07 a.m. Saturday, police responded to a fight between a 22-year-old man and a 23-year-old man on Marine Way. The victim did not want to press charges.
• At 5:55 p.m. Saturday, police received a report that a 30-year-old woman was assaulted by a 35-year-old woman in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 6:25 p.m. Saturday, a 65-year-old woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:34 p.m. Saturday, a 30-year-old woman was arrested for burglary and assault in the 200 block of Franklin Street. She was lodged in the state prison.
• At 12:25 a.m. Saturday, Daniel Robert Bornemann, 21, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. He was lodged in the state prison.
• At 12:45 a.m. Saturday, a 15-year-old girl reported a 17-year-old boy was distributing her picture via cell phone in the Juneau area.
• At 5:10 p.m. Friday, a 56-year-old man turned in a wallet found in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 7:23 a.m. Saturday, a bag containing fishing gear was found at DIPAC and was placed into safekeeping.
• At 12:36 a.m. Sunday, a 19-year-old man was arrested for minor consumption and providing false information in the 200 block of Front Street. He was lodged in the state prison.
• At 12:51 p.m. Friday, a 53-year-old man reported a theft of services valued at $338 in the 1900 block of Crest Street.
• At 4:32 p.m. Friday, a 38-year-old woman reported a blue LG cell phone valued at $200 stolen in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 5:59 p.m. Friday, a 32-year-old man reported a theft of beanies valued at $80 in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 6:40 p.m. Friday, a 23-year-old man reported a flat screen TV valued at $940 stolen from inside a residence in the 3800 block of Killewich Drive.
• At 9:32 p.m. Friday, a 24-year-old woman reported someone stole her gun from a public restroom on Marine Way.
• At 2:04 a.m. Saturday, a 53-year-old woman reported her purse stolen from inside a bar in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 5:27 p.m. Saturday, a 69-year-old man reported his wallet and $70 stolen from inside a business in the 100 block of Front Street.
• At 6:36 p.m. Saturday, a 37-year-old woman reported a 17-year-old boy stole merchandise from a grocery store in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:05 p.m. Saturday, an 18-year-old woman was cited and released for larceny at a grocery store in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 8:03 a.m. Sunday, a 57-year-old woman reported her prescription sunglasses valued at $700 stolen from her unlocked vehicle in the 9300 block of Betty Court.
• At 2:02 a.m. Saturday, a 44-year-old woman was cited and released for driving without a license on Mendenhall Loop Road. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:31 a.m. Sunday, a 33-year-old man was cited and released for driving without a license and no insurance in the 800 block of Twelfth Street.
• At 5:54 a.m. Sunday, police responded to a report that a 53-year-old man had broken a window in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 10:49 a.m. Sunday, a 54-year-old man reported vandalism to some batting cages in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Damage was estimated at $2,500.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us