Juneau police and fire officials and state police reported:
• At about 10 p.m. Friday, a burglary was reported in the 8900 block of Haffner Court. Police gave no further details.
• At about 11:10 p.m. Friday, a 45-year-old was cited on a charge of criminal mischief in the 200 block of Marine Way. Alcohol was involved.
• At about 1 a.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct on Front Street. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At about 6 p.m. Thursday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested and charged with two counts of forgery, two counts of criminal impersonation, domestic violence assault and theft on Lemon Creek Road. He was lodged at the Johnson Youth Center.
• At about 11:40 p.m. Friday, a 22-year-old woman and a 29-year-old man were arrested and charged with misconduct involving a controlled substance on Marine Way. They were released.
• At about 11:15 p.m. Thursday, Lucas Goddard, 26, was arrested and charged with drunken driving on North Douglas Highway. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 2:20 a.m. Friday, Andrew Marquez, 22, was arrested and charged with drunken driving on Egan Drive. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 2 a.m. Saturday, Joshua Veevalu Lehauli, 20, was arrested and charged with drunken driving, driving with a revoked license, minor consuming, and reckless endangerment on Channel Vista Drive. The vehicle was impounded.
• At about 2:30 a.m. Saturday, Jatin Chugani, 23, was arrested and charged with drunken driving on Egan Drive. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
Hit and run:
• At about 1 p.m. Friday, an 82-year-old woman reported that her Chevrolet was struck by an unknown vehicle between Wednesday and Friday. The passenger side of the vehicle was dented.
• At about 5 p.m. Thursday, cash was reported lost by a 64-year-old woman in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At about 11:15 a.m. Saturday, a 30-year-old woman reported a missing men's platinum wedding band valued at $1,200.
• At about 1:20 a.m. Saturday, a 20-year-old man was cited on a charge of minor consumption in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At about 6 a.m. Saturday, a 15-year-old boy was cited on a charge of minor consumption in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was released to a parent.
• At about 6:50 a.m. Saturday, an 18-year-old man was cited on a charge of minor consumption in the 9300 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At about 2:30 p.m. Friday, a 53-year-old man reported the theft of a fly fishing vest with hand-tied flies and an EPIRB emergency locator. The items were valued at $1,150.
• At about 3:25 p.m. Friday, a 29-year-old woman reported the theft of her brown woven purse and pink Nintendo DS with a pink carrier in the 400 block of Gold Street. The Nintendo items were valued at $130.
• At about 4:10 p.m. Friday, a 28-year-old man reported the theft of about $15,000 in vehicle parts and accessories from four vehicles in the 5300 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At about 9:30 p.m. Friday, a 24-year-old man was cited on a charge of driving without a license after his 1989 Chevrolet was involved in an accident on Thane Road. The vehicle sustained about $3,000 in damage and was impounded.
• At about 4:20 a.m. Friday, a 24-year-old man was cited on a charge of trespassing in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At about 6:20 a.m. Saturday, a 50-year-old man reported that a window on his Ford and a window in his home were vandalized in the 4400 block of Ichabod Lane.
• At about 9:30 a.m. Saturday, a 55-year-old woman reported $2,230 in damage to her 2002 Dodge in the 3500 block of Sierra Street.
• At about 9:45 a.m. Saturday, a 49-year-old woman reported vandalism to her fence in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us