We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
SPRING KING SALMON DERBY STANDINGS
Here are the leaders of the Fifth Annual Spring King Salmon Derby as of 8:41 a.m. on Friday, May 4. The derby closes at 7 p.m. on May 31, and the top 30 fish will earn cash or merchandise prizes. The standings include the rank, angler's name, weight of the fish, date caught (earliest fish turned in breaks ties) and which of the three weigh stations was used.
1. Carlton Johnson, 37.50 pounds, May 6, Jerry's Meats.
2. John Boddy, 34.70, May 6, Jerry's Meats.
3. Patrick Morrissey, 33.20, May 1, Jerry's Meats.
4. George Montero, 32.90, May 5, Jerry's Meats.
5. Darryl Williams, 32.30, May 6, Jerry's Meats.
6. Greg Isturis, 31.80, May 1, Taku Fishery.
7. Robert Rausch, 30.20, May 6, Jerry's Meats.
8. James Woodbury Jr., 29.70, May 3, Jerry's Meats.
9. Joseph Reeves III, 28.60, May 6, Jerry's Meats.
10. Andres Soriano, 28.10, May 6, Jerry's Meats.