Juneau police and fire officials and state police reported:
• At about 3:50 p.m. Thursday, a woman reported a bear in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At about 2:30 p.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old man was cited on a charge of disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At about 5 p.m. Friday, a 41-year-old man was arrested and charged with domestic violence assault downtown. Alcohol was involved. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving with a revoked license:
• At about 5 p.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old woman was cited on a charge of driving with a revoked license on Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a license:
• At about 5:30 p.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy was cited on a charge of allowing a 16-year-old girl to drive without a license in the 100 block of Main Street. The girl was also cited and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At about 10:15 p.m. Thursday, Dallas Breaux, 29, was arrested and charged with drunken driving and two counts of reckless endangerment after the 1992 Subaru she was driving hit a 1999 Chevrolet driven by a 61-year-old woman from behind on Mendenhall Loop Road. Breaux was lodged at the state prison and the Subaru was impounded.
• At about 1:30 a.m. Friday, Julius Cumlat, 23, was arrested and charged with drunken driving on Coogan Drive. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 2:30 a.m. Saturday, Monica Lemieux, 36, was arrested and charged with drunken driving and two counts of reckless endangerment on the Juneau Douglas Bridge. The vehicle was impounded.
• At about 3 a.m. Saturday, Luis Rivera-Berrios, 45, was arrested on a charge of drunken driving on Front Street. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 3:05 a.m. Saturday, Derrack Epperson, 21, was arrested and charged with drunken driving and three counts of reckless endangerment in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 6:30 p.m. Friday, a 22-year-old man reported finding a Kodak digital camera.
• At about 2:15 p.m. Thursday, a 21-year-old woman reported that an unknown person opened an account using her information.
Hit and run:
• At about 3:45 p.m. Friday, a 43-year-old woman reported minor damage to her parked 1999 Mercury when it was struck by an unknown vehicle on Seward Street.
• At about 10:50 p.m. Friday, an 18-year-old woman, a 19-year-old woman, a 16-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man were each cited on a charge of minor consumption in the 5000 block of Pond Vista Drive.
• At about 2:35 a.m. Saturday, two 18-year-old men and a 19-year-old man were each cited on a charge of minor consumption in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance:
• At about 12:50 a.m. Saturday, a 27-year-old man was remanded for probation violation and arrested on a charge of misconduct involving a controlled substance on Glacier Highway. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
• At about 8:30 p.m. Friday, a 52-year-old man was cited on an open container charge in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At about 4:50 p.m. Friday, a 25-year-old woman was cited on a charge of larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At about 4 p.m. Thursday, an 18-year-old woman reported that the rear window was broken out of her 1994 Honda on Behrends Avenue and two iPods, an iPod stereo adapter and an iPod charger were stolen.
• At about 8 a.m. Friday, a 37-year-old man reported that his unlocked Toyota was rifled through and an iPod worth $160 was stolen in the 8900 block of Duran Street.
• At about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, a 50-year-old man reported that $10 and a cell phone worth $300 were taken from his unlocked vehicle sometime during the night in the 900 block of First Street.
• At about 6:30 p.m. Friday, a 20-year-old man was cited on a charge of unsafe passing after the 2000 Dodge he was driving struck a 2001 Dodge driven by a 56-year-old man on Glacier Highway.
• At about 3:30 a.m. Saturday, a 35-year-old man was arrested and charged with criminal trespassing in the 8400 block of Canyon Drive. He was lodged at the state prison.
• At about 10 a.m. Saturday, a 53-year-old woman reported that her metal mailbox was vandalized in the 1500 block of Second Street. Damage was estimated at about $30.
• At about 8 a.m. Friday, a 52-year-old woman reported that her unlocked Volvo was rifled through in the 8900 block of Haffner Court. Nothing was taken.
• At about 11:35 a.m. Saturday, a 52-year-old man reported that his unlocked vehicle was rifled through sometime on Tuesday. The vehicle's manual was taken and returned on Saturday.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us