Juneau police reported: Attempt to serve:
• At 8:45 a.m. Tuesday, a 39-year-old man was served a Juneau Police Department and Alaska State Troopers warrants while at Lemon Creek Correctional Center
• At 3:41 p.m. Monday, 29-year-old woman reported her home burglarized and a change jar ($300) taken in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 3:47 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old woman reported prescription medication stolen from her home in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 4:22 p.m. Monday, a 36-year-old man was arrested for domestic assault on Twelfth Street. He was lodged in the state prison.
• At 12:41 p.m. Monday, a 75-year-old woman reported she lost a diamond engagement ring in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:43 p.m. Monday, a 54-year-old man reported a bottle of rum ($21.99) stolen from a liquor store in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 1:31 p.m. Monday, a 54-year-old man reported two 18-packs of beer ($18.49 each) stolen from a liquor store in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 9:07 a.m. Tuesday, a 36-year-old woman reported her black Schwin mountain bike ($400) stolen from outside her home in the 2000 block of Fritz Cove Road.
• At 11:27 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old woman was cited and released for driving without a license on Egan Drive. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:34 p.m. Monday, a 42-year-old woman reported vandalism to her apartment door in the 1600 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 1:11 p.m. Monday, A 57-year-old woman reported a hit and run accident involving her 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee on Marine Way. Damage was estimated at $800.
• At 1:26 p.m. Monday, a 40-year-old man reported a hit and run accident involving his 2004 Dodge Dakota in the Juneau area.
• At 5:09 p.m. Monday, a 2004 Dodge 3500 driven by a 43-year-old man was in an accident with a 2007 Ford Freestyle driven by a 54-year-old woman on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 5:09 p.m. Monday, a 1993 Landrover driven by a 21-year-old man struck a 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe driven by a 48-year-old woman in the 700 block of Ninth Street. The man was cited for driving without a license and failure to maintain a safe distance in the 700 block of Ninth Street. Damage to each vehicle was estimated at $1,500. The Landrover was impounded.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us