We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
Results from the 11th annual Sea Coast Relay race, held Saturday on a 21.7-mile course from Mendenhall River School to Eagle Beach. The relay featured five legs of from three to five miles each. 22 five-person teams, one four-person team and five two-person teams competed in the race.
Female - Open
1. Mocha Millers (Kim Zwingelberg, Charity Platt, Shelly Saviers, Tara Jeans, Heather Conway), 2 hours, 47 minutes, 6 seconds; 2. Ben and Jerry's Euphoric Flavors (Gina Shirey, Amy Carroll, Carol Johnson, Sarah Thompson, Marlene Hanson), 2:52:10; 3. Shaken Not Stirred (Heather Johnson-Smith, Peggy Corazza, Kim Janelle, Teresa Lewis, Nancy Potts), 2:55:46; 4. Poetry in Motion (Cameron Young, Susan Scudder, Jan Beauchamp, Katie Perry, Mo Lodovici), 3:07:24; 5. Just for Fun (Kristie Erickson, Tama Stevenson, Kelly McCormick, Joan Herbage-O'Keefe, Janet Valentour), 3:07:30; 6. Blister Sisters (Melanie Brown, Virginia Stonkus, Jan Rutherdale, Ginny Fay, Liz Flory), 3:13:00; 7. Five Wonderful Women (Heather Haugland, Christin Martineau, Leslie Kuppper, Christine Schmid, Lisa Eagan), 3:20:56.
Female - Youth
1. Sows (Annie Fox, Brittany Rohm, Molly Krehlik, Brandy Westin, Heidi ), 2:31:57.
Female - Masters
1. 5 Star Ladies (Chris Thomas, Nancy Thomas, Marian Koelsch, Linda Giguere, Kate Slotnick), 3:03:46.
Mixed - Open
1. Not Quite Runners (Michele Schindler, Krista Grabenstein, Nicki McCoy, Stefen Ricci, Troy Heithecker), 2:30:55; 2. DeSleley (Daniel DeSloover, Paul DeSloover, David Eley, Breea DeSloover, Maria Eley), 2:36:03; 3. D2T3 (Debbie Hart, Timothy Hahnlen, Tom Lawson, Terri Fagerstrom, Dan McCrummen), 2:52:23; 4. Rainbow Runners (Ani Torgeson, Emily Kane, Peter Schwerer, Steve Foley, Linda Cohen), 3:01:49; 5. Andre's Crew (Andre Bunton, Jason Messing, Molly George, Beth Fitzgerald, Robert Bunton), 3:02:27; 6. O Taug (Bruce Hahnlen, Derek Peterson, Jeanne Foy, Lee Peterson, Donna Hahnlen), 3:15:01.
Mixed - Youth
1. Team Turtle (Janelle Smith, Justin Jones, Tyler Dinnan, Wesley Dinnan, Jordan Moser), 2:33:21.
Mixed - Masters
1. Jerry's Hat Tricks (Jerry Buckley, Lisa Kirsch, Andy Grossman, Keith Levy, Jim Douglas), 2:21:50.
Male - Open
1. Team 8:18 (Brian Nowlin, Tristan Knutson-Lombardo, Federico Milanetti, Jesse Stringer, Bryce Iverson), 2:11:40 (first place, all five-person teams); 2. Mined Over Matter (Andy West, Clive Marshall, Richard Storrie, Keith Marshall, Ben Guage), 2:29:58; 3. Team Coast Guard (David Savatgy, Jeff Bryant, Chris Grisafe, Shane Biedler, Timothy Connors), 2:42:40.
Male - Youth
1. Sharks (Cameron Clark, Erik Schlechter, Ky Clark, Mike Schlechter, Ben Schlechter), 2:56:58.
Male - Masters
1. Forest Gimps (Steve Davis, Tom Meyer, Brian Goettler, Guy Thibodeau), 2:15:30; 2. O Brother Where Art Thou? (Steve Foley, Reed Stoops, Neil Slotnick, Pat Gullefsen, Zane Clark), 2:28:42.
Female - Two-person
1. Vamos Chicas (Dawn Walsh, MaryAnn Gosling), 2:50:53.
Mixed - Two-person
1. Beauty and the Beast (Glenn Frick, Merry Ellefson), 2:20:02; Happy Toad (Julie Coris, Chris Wilkens), 2:58:55.
Male - Two-person
1. John Bursell (Dave Pusich, John Bursell), 2:08:06 (first place, all two-person teams and first place overall); 2. Better Late Than Never (Tom Casey, Don Eagle), 2:17:21.