Juneau police and fire officials and state police reported:
• At about 8 p.m. Saturday, a 47-year-old man was arrested on a charge of domestic violence assault downtown. Alcohol was involved. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At about 9:40 p.m. Saturday, a 41-year-old man was arrested on a charge of assault in the 300 block of Whittier Street. He was lodged at the state prison.
• At about 11 p.m. Saturday, a report of domestic violence was received in the Mendenhall Valley. Alcohol was involved.
• At about 10:45 a.m. Sunday, police received a report of a 6-year-old boy being assaulted in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
Driving without a license:
• At about 5:40 p.m. Saturday, a 22-year-old man was cited on a charge of driving without a license in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle was impounded.
• At about 11 p.m. Saturday, Juneau police assisted another agency on a drunken driving call in the 2000 block of Skater's Cabin Road.
• At about 10:50 p.m. Saturday, a bicycle was found in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At about 10 a.m. Sunday, a bike was found on Yandukin Drive.
• At about 12:20 a.m. Sunday, an 18-year-old woman was cited on a charge of minor consuming in the 3300 block of Park Place.
• At about 3:20 p.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old woman was cited on a charge of theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At about 3:45 p.m. Saturday, a 29-year-old man reported his bicycle stolen in the 4000 block of Delta Drive. It was later recovered.
• At about 9:30 p.m. Saturday, a 51-year-old man was cited on a charge of concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At about 2 p.m. Saturday, an unattended truck struck a residence in the 100 block of Sitka Street, causing $10,000 in damage to the residence and $500 in damage to the truck.
• At about 1:20 p.m. Saturday, a 51-year-old man reported his 2002 Toyota egged and a rock thrown at it on Mendenhall Loop Road. Damage was estimated at $500.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.