We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
WASILLA - Officials in Wasilla are crediting a sprinkler system with preventing extensive damage during a fire at a senior independent living facility.
The fire started Sunday in a recliner located in one of the facility's 32 apartments.
Firefighters and equipment were dispatched to the scene, only to find most residents had already evacuated and the center's sprinkler system had put out the fire.
Estimated fire damage is less than $1,000.