Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Michael Arend, 42, was arrested for drunken driving at 10:48 p.m. Thursday on Douglas Highway. He was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
* Mark Jones, 30, was arrested for drunken driving at 1:02 a.m. today on Glacier Highway. He was also charged with refusal to take a breath test and driving without a valid motorcycle endorsement. He was taken to state prison.
* Rebecca Koslovich, 22, was arrested for drunken driving at 2:26 a.m. today on 11th Street in Juneau. She was taken to state prison and the vehicle was left legally parked.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for criminal trespass and assault of a police officer at 2:05 p.m. Thursday at the Juneau Airport. He was taken to state prison.
* A 40-year-old woman was arrested for violating a domestic violence order, resisting arrest and assault on an officer at 4:32 p.m. Thursday on Front Street. She was taken to state prison.
* A 37-year-old man was arrested for assault on West 9th Street at 6:52 p.m. Thursday. He was taken to state prison.
* A blue Nokia cell phone was reported stolen from somewhere in the Juneau area at 1:40 p.m. Thursday.
* Police received a report of an illegal entry near Marine Park at 2:03 p.m. Thursday. Items were strewn about and a garbage can was missing.
* A coat containing ID and cash was reported stolen from Front Street at 4:35 p.m. Thursday.
* A black daypack with various contents was reported stolen from Dimond Park at 5:27 p.m. Thursday.
* A backpack with various contents was reported stolen from South Franklin Street at 5:52 p.m. Thursday.
* A gray Ford Explorer rearended a white Ford van on Douglas Highway at 12:38 p.m. Thursday. A citation is pending. Both vehicles sustained $1,000 damage.
* A silver Buick was struck by a tan Toyota when it stalled during a turn on Mendenhall Loop and Back Loop roads at 12:54 p.m. Thursday. Both vehicles sustained $500 damage.
* Bears were reported on Bayview Avenue at 11:33 a.m. Thursday, near the McNugget intersection at 9:51 p.m. Thursday and on Glacier Highway near Lemon Creek at 5:19 a.m. today.
* A 35-year-old woman was cited and released for driving without a license at 3:26 p.m. Thursday on Egan Drive inbound near the retaining wall. The vehicle was left legally parked.
* A 44-year-old man was cited and released for driving without a valid license at 11:43 p.m. Thursday on Trout Street. The vehicle was released to a licensed driver.
Domestic violence calls: 1.
Alcohol-related calls: 6.