Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Pamela Hulse, 29, was arrested for drunken driving on Whittier Street at 1:40 a.m. Saturday and was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* Gloria Botts, 52, was arrested for drunken driving at 2:22 a.m. Saturday at Norway Point and taken to state prison.
* Police arrested a woman, 39, for intoxication, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest at 3 p.m. Friday downtown. She was taken to state prison.
* At 9:20 a.m. Friday, a woman reported the theft of an unlocked black mountain bike sometime last month from Taku Boulevard.
* Police received a report that a laptop computer and a day planner had been stolen from a parked car on Mendenhall Loop Road at 11:32 a.m. Friday. With help from neighborhood residents, police traced the items to an 18-year-old man who said he took the items and other property from numerous vehicles throughout the week. He turned over the items and took officers to a spot where other property had been dumped.
The man was arrested for two counts of second-degree theft, third-degree theft and three counts of second-degree criminal trespass and was taken to state prison. A police investigation continues.
* Police arrested a man, 19, for theft and sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance and a 21-year-old man for theft at 12:40 p.m. Friday in downtown Juneau. They were taken to state prison.
* Police cited a woman, 58, who was driving a silver Honda for failing to yield after she turned left on Egan Drive downtown and hit a black Ford at 12:30 p.m. Friday. No one was injured. The Honda had $7,000 in damage; the Ford had $1,500 in damage.
* A man, 27, was cited for careless driving after his GMC pickup collided with a Ford Ranger pickup at 5 p.m. Friday at the McNugget intersection. The GMC had $500 in damage; the Ford had $3,000 in damage. No one was injured.
* A man, 32, was cited for failing to yield after a Jeep Cherokee struck a red Toyota on Mendenhall Loop Road at 5:20 p.m. Friday. No one was injured. The Jeep had $500 in damage; the Toyota had $2,000 in damage.
* On Friday, bears were reported on Ninnis Drive at 7 a.m., on Mountainside Drive at 8:30 a.m., on Hillcrest Avenue at 10:20 a.m., on Glacier Highway at 10:25 a.m., on Montgomery Street and Franklin Street at 2 p.m., in the Switzer Creek area at 2:20 p.m., behind South Franklin Street at 2:30 p.m., on Third Street in Douglas 10:40 p.m. and at 11:20 p.m., and on Fourth Street in Douglas at 11:50 p.m.
On Saturday, bears were reported in downtown Juneau at midnight, on Second Street in Douglas at 12:45 a.m., on First Street in Douglas at 1:20 a.m. and at the State Office Building at 5:20 a.m. Saturday.
* A woman, 29, was placed under citizen's arrest for disorderly conduct at 3 a.m. Saturday in the Mendenhall Valley and taken to state prison.
Domestic violence calls: 0.
Alcohol-related calls: 4.
Juneau Empire ©2013. All Rights Reserved.