Juneau police, fire officials, hospital officials and state troopers reported:
Thefts, lost/found items:
* About 9:25 a.m. Wednesday, a man, 43, reported a number of items stolen from his Julep Street home. The missing items were not catalogued.
* Shortly after noon Wednesday, a man, 40, reported from Williams Express that a male pumped gasoline into his vehicle's tank and then left without paying.
* About 1 p.m. Wednesday, a man, 30, reported losing a neon yellow 24-speed men's bicycle on South Franklin Street.
* Shortly after 1 p.m. Wednesday, a man, 29, reported the theft of a revolver between his home in Juneau and his new home in another state. The report was referred to his current local police department.
* Shortly before 2 p.m. Wednesday, a boy, 13, reported his yellow XGames dirt bicycle was stolen about two months ago. The bicycle has four foot pegs and had a chain lock around the handlebar stem.
* About 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, a citizen phoned in to police a report of a lost cell phone described as a black phone, Samsung brand. No value was given.
* About 10:19 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Egan Drive and Glacier Highway. A 1993 Ford van sustained about $100 damage. It was driven by a man, 19, who was found at fault and cited by police. The other vehicle involved, a 1990 Ford truck, sustained about $800 damage. It was driven by a man, 40. Minor injuries were suspected but not confirmed.
* At 3 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the report of a hit-and-run on Gold Street. A man, 61, reported his parked, unoccupied vehicle had been struck and damaged.
* About 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, a man, 33, was arrested on two counts of alleged domestic violence harassment and transported to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* Juneau Police responded to 14 separate bear complaints Wednesday and today. A bear was reported about 9 a.m. Wednesday chasing a neighbor's pet rabbit on Dixon Street; another shortly before 10 a.m. fishing in Salmon Creek; one about 5 p.m. Wednesday eating berries in a yard on Killewich; one about 5:30 p.m. in the area of Long Run Drive; one about 7:15 p.m., getting into garbage cans on Gee Street; one about 9 p.m. on Great Western Street; one getting into garbage about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday on Calhoun Avenue; one about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday on Northland Street; one getting into garbage about 1 a.m. today on Sunset Street; and one eating garbage and blocking access to a vehicle shortly before 4 a.m. today on Distin Avenue. Also, shortly before 5 a.m. today, a woman, 26, reported from a trailer court in the Lemon Creek area that a bear had charged her window and was eating her neighbor's garbage. Officers responded, and the bear left the area.
* Shortly after 8 a.m. Wednesday, a man, 47, was arrested on South Franklin Street on a $1,000 outstanding state warrant. The original charge was fourth-degree assault. He was lodged at state prison.
* About 1:15 a.m. this morning, a man, 24, was arrested at the Juneau Airport for criminal trespass and transported to state prison.
Fires, false alarms:
* Firefighters from the downtown fire station responded to an alarm concerning a vehicle fire at 10:22 p.m. Wednesday at the Sealaska parking lot. A Toyota pickup apparently had a short circuit in its wiring, firefighters said. The blaze was extinguished with a portable extinguisher. No one was in the vehicle at the time fire broke out.
* About 5:45 a.m. today, a man, 29, was arrested outbound on Egan Drive for driving without a license. He was released at the scene. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Domestic violence calls: 1.