Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
* A woman reported at 6:03 p.m. Wednesday near Glacier Highway that her Honda Accord was scratched while parked in front of her residence.
* Police received a report at 6:23 p.m. Wednesday near Glacier Highway of a window broken on a Ford pickup sometime during the day.
* Police cited a girl, 17, for careless driving after a three-vehicle injury accident at 3:22 p.m. Wednesday near Salmon Creek. The girl, driving a Chevy Malibu, struck a silver Chevrolet driven by a man, 55, whose car sustained $5,000 damage. Also involved in the accident was a man, 20, driving a white Ford, which sustained $1,500 in damage. The girl's car sustained $5,000 in damage. Only minor injuries were reported.
* Police responded to a report at 9:40 a.m. Wednesday near Fifth Street of damage to an unoccupied Subaru Justy that happened between 2 and 5 p.m. Tuesday. The vehicle sustained damage to the left driver's side panel causing the door to not function properly.
* Bears were reported Wednesday at 7:11 a.m. near Taku Boulevard and Albatross Street, 8:22 a.m. near Nowell Avenue, 7:49 p.m. near Kodzoff Street, 7:57 p.m. near Fritz Cove, 8:38 p.m. near Salmon Creek, 8:53 p.m. near Nowell Avenue, 9:57 p.m. near Goldbelt Avenue, 10:03 p.m. near Wood Duck Avenue, 10:49 p.m. Kodzoff Avenue, 11:19 p.m. near Behrends Avenue, 11:31 p.m. near Glacier Highway and 11:57 p.m. near Portage Boulevard.
Bears were reported at 12:56 a.m. Thursday near Glacier View, 1:56 a.m. near Columbia Boulevard, 2:16 a.m. near Glacier Highway, 2:35 a.m. near Columbia Boulevard and 3:54 a.m. near Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
* Police at 8:34 a.m. Wednesday retrieved a pocket knife that was confiscated from a boy at Juneau-Douglas High School.