Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
* A man, 47, was arrested at 11:58 a.m. Thursday near Marine Park for disorderly conduct following an alleged fight with another man, 48. The other man was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for minor injuries and the arrested man was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* Police received a report at 9:58 a.m. Thursday near Dogwood Lane of theft from a vehicle on Aug. 23. The stolen items included CDs, a Gameboy, a CD player and a paintball mask.
* Police received a report at 10:32 a.m. Thursday near Valley Court of a theft overnight from an unlocked vehicle. Items taken include K2 roller blades, a hiking style Jansport backpack, math and English textbooks, a TI83 calculator, notebooks, pens and pencils in a case.
* Police received a report at 3 p.m. Thursday near Juneau-Douglas High School that a yellow backpack had been stolen from a locker room.
* A man reported at 12:36 a.m. today near Gold Street the theft of piano tuning equipment from his vehicle.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
* Police received a report at 7:49 a.m. Thursday near Mendenhall Mall Road that the rear window of a Plymouth Voyager was broken while parked on Tuesday between 6:30 and 8:45 p.m.
* Police cited a man, 26, for negligent driving following a one-vehicle accident at 1:17 p.m. near Loop Road and Kodzoff Road. The man, driving a Toyota Camry, went off the side of the road onto a bike path. The man and his passenger, a boy, 4, were taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for minor injuries.
* Bears were reported Thursday at 1:35 p.m. near Fritz Cove Road, 3:27 p.m. near Aspen Avenue, 8:01 p.m. near Eaglewood Apartments, 8:06 p.m. near Great Western Street, 8:07 p.m. near Wood Duck Avenue, 8:32 p.m. at Switzer Village, 10:07 p.m. near Julep Street, 10;09 p.m. near Glacier Highway, 11 p.m. near Tanis Drive, 11 p.m. near Switzer Village and 11:18 p.m. near Renninger Street.
Bears were reported Friday at 2:40 a.m. near Dixon Street and 6:45 a.m. near Steelhead Street.
Alcohol-related calls: 1.