* About 10 a.m. Monday, a city Parks and Recreation employee notified the Juneau Police Department that four bicycles had been found in Juneau over the past month. No descriptions of the bikes were given.
* Shortly before noon Monday, a man, 32, reported his GMC pickup stolen between Wednesday and Friday of last week. His pickup was located; it had minor mechanical damage.
* About 2:30 p.m. Monday, a man, 37, was placed under citizen's arrest for concealment of merchandise at Juneau Shirt Co. and then released.
* About 5:30 p.m. Monday, a boy, 11, reported finding a yellow boys' Huffy X Games bike on Churchill Court.
* About 5:30 p.m. Monday, a black boys' Catapult Magna 15-speed bike was found in front of a pawn shop.
* About 11 a.m. Monday, a man, 45, backed into a vehicle operated by a man, 30, in the parking lot of the Federal Building. Both vehicles were owned by the U.S. Government. Damage was minor.
* About 5:30 p.m. Monday, police responded to the report of a minor motor vehicle accident on Egan Drive inbound near the Juneau Empire. A 1975 Dodge van, operated by a man, 44, struck a 1994 white Toyota pickup operated by a man, 29. The drivers exchanged insurance information.
* Between 7 a.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Monday, JPD received 15 calls about bears.
* About 7 p.m. Monday, there was a complaint of a bear in the ditch on Glacier Highway. It ran into the Lemon Creek woods.
* About 8 p.m. Monday, there was a report of a bear in garbage on Salmon Creek Lane.
* About 9:30 p.m. Monday, there was a report of a bear in a Dumpster on Cordova Heights.
* About 10:30 p.m. Monday, there was a report of an unaggressive bear in a Dumpster in Gruening Park.
* About 11:30 p.m. Monday, there was a complaint of a bear in the Dumpster at Juneau Recovery Hospital.
* Shortly before 3 a.m. Tuesday, there was a complaint of a bear in garbage on Kanat'a Street.
* Shortly before 3 p.m. Monday, a woman, 40, was arrested for violating conditions of release. She was transported from the Juneau Airport to state prison.
* About 3:30 p.m. Monday, a man, 27, was arrested at the cruise ship dock on an outstanding $1,000 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for third-degree criminal mischief. He was transported to state prison.
* Shortly before 6 a.m. today, a man, 36, was arrested on Egan Drive inbound for driving while his license was revoked. He was released at the scene. The vehicle was turned over to a licensed driver.
Juneau Empire ©2014. All Rights Reserved.