We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Calvin St. Clair, 41, was arrested for drunken driving at 1:39 a.m. today near Loop Road and Skateboard Park. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
* Todd Carpenter, 38, was arrested at 5:13 p.m. Wednesday near Seventh Street for drunken driving, felony vehicle theft and driving without a license. He was lodged at the state prison.
Vandalism, criminal mischief:
* Police responded to a report at 7:36 a.m. Wednesday near West Twelfth Street that the door of a business was spray-painted with vulgar words. Police said the paint will be removed with no permanent damage.
* Police responded to a report at 7:48 a.m. Wednesday near B Street of several vehicles being spray-painted in the area.
* A man reported at 2:17 p.m. Wednesday near Glacier Highway his tires had been slashed while his vehicle was parked between noon and 2 p.m.
* Bears were reported Wednesday at 10:45 a.m. near Churchill Way, 6:33 p.m. near Glacier Way, 7:28 p.m. near Douglas Highway, 7:32 p.m. near Kodzoff Street and 10:22 p.m. near Delta Drive.
* Bears were reported today at 1:21 a.m. near Harbor Drive and 2:06 a.m. near Marine Park Garage.
Alcohol-related calls: 2.