In the wake of Tuesday's terrorism incidents, procedures at the Juneau Airport now include:
* No curbside drop-off of passengers.
* No parking in the short-term lot.
* No online check-ins.
* Only ticketed passengers are allowed in the departure lounge.
* Pocket knives, facial razors and any other sharp instruments must be declared at the ticket counter. Such items can be carried in checked baggage, disposed of or left behind.
* Check-in time has been increased to two hours before flight departures.
* More baggage will be inspected, but it will be on a random basis.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.