We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
In the wake of Tuesday's terrorism incidents, procedures at the Juneau Airport now include:
* No curbside drop-off of passengers.
* No parking in the short-term lot.
* No online check-ins.
* Only ticketed passengers are allowed in the departure lounge.
* Pocket knives, facial razors and any other sharp instruments must be declared at the ticket counter. Such items can be carried in checked baggage, disposed of or left behind.
* Check-in time has been increased to two hours before flight departures.
* More baggage will be inspected, but it will be on a random basis.