We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Nancy Willcox, 57, was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on Egan Drive near Aurora Harbor for drunken driving. She was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* A man, 32, was arrested at 9 p.m. Tuesday in Douglas for domestic violence assault, resisting arrest and assaulting an officer. He was lodged at state prison.
* A boy, 17, was arrested for fourth-degree assault Tuesday evening in the Lemon Creek area. Police allege he shot a boy, 11, with a paint-ball gun. The victim was struck in the stomach and suffered a welt, police said. The 17-year-old was lodged at the Johnson Youth Center.
* A woman reported at 8 a.m. Tuesday from North Douglas Highway that MTX speakers and two flashlights were stolen from vehicles Monday night.
* A woman reported at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday from Silver Street a case of CDs stolen from her vehicle Monday night. They were recovered in a nearby ditch.
* Police received a report at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday from Silver Street that two purses and a cell phone were stolen from vehicles. The purses were recovered.
* Police received a report at 9 a.m. Tuesday from Stephen Richards Drive that two gold coins were stolen from a home.
* A woman reported at 10 a.m. Tuesday from Hummingbird Lane that her purse was stolen from her vehicle Monday night. The purse was recovered but $20 was missing.
* A man reported at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday from Thane Road that CDs were stolen from a vehicle.
* A man reported at 1 p.m. Tuesday that he found a wallet on Third Street in Douglas. It had been stolen from a parked vehicle Monday night.
* A man reported at 1:45 p.m. Tuesday from Willoughby Avenue that an orange and gray men's mountain bike with front shocks was stolen Monday night.
* A man reported at 3:20 p.m. Tuesday from Fritz Cove Road that an in-car radio and CD stereo, a blue backpack, a CD player, CDs and athletic gear were stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
* A man reported at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday from Front Street that three gold rings and a pair of silver earrings were stolen sometime in July from a gallery.
* Bears were reported Tuesday at 10 p.m. on Franklin Street, where one had broken into a chained garbage container, 10 p.m. near Fifth Street, 11:30 p.m. near East Street, 11:45 p.m. near Glacier Highway, and 11:45 p.m. near Mendenhall Loop Road.
Domestic violence calls: 1.
Alcohol-related calls: 1 .
Juneau Crime Line Inc. is offering a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to the arrest or indictment of the person or people responsible for vandalism and theft at a business in the Montana Creek area about Sept. 8.
If you have information on this or any other crime, call Crime Line at 586-4243. Callers are guaranteed anonymity and given a number to use when claiming a reward of up to $1,000.