http://racerealty.com/

Stove starts fire at Anchorage restaurant

Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ANCHORAGE - Anchorage firefighters said a stove left on overnight caused a fire at a Midtown restaurant.

A 911 caller reported the fire Monday morning, telling the dispatcher a smoky odor was coming from the celling at the Pepper Mill restaurant.

According to firefighters, the stove left on for many hours overheated a wall, but they were able to extinguish the smoldering fire before it spread to other parts of the building.



CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-523-2295
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2270
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING