Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
* A woman reported at 9:15 a.m. Saturday on Riverside Drive that a watch and necklace were stolen from her unlocked locker. They were valued at $400.
* A woman reported at 3:10 p.m. Saturday from Glacier Highway that a silver Giant Apollo bike, valued at $150, was stolen.
* A man reported at 6:30 p.m. Saturday from the North Douglas boat ramp that the window to his vehicle was broken and a tool box, tools and first aid kit valued at $310 were stolen.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
* Police received a report at 4 a.m. Sunday from Mendenhall Loop Road that tires on a 1979 Chevy van were slashed.
* A woman reported at 3:45 p.m. Sunday from North Douglas Highway that her mailbox had been vandalized.
* A woman reported at 5:45 p.m. Sunday from Glacier Highway that the driver-side window on her 1993 Mercury Topaz was smashed.
* A 1997 Toyota that was not braked properly rolled into a parked 1999 Dodge pickup about 11:15 p.m. Saturday on Gold Street. The Toyota has $2,000 damage, and the Dodge had $2,500 damage.
* A man, 18, was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance, following a two-vehicle accident at 10 p.m. Sunday on Glacier Highway. The 1993 Mazda Protege driven by the 18-year-old struck a 1994 Ford Explorer driven by a man, 66. The Mazda had $5,000 damage; the Ford had $1,500 damage.
* Bears were reported Saturday at 3:30 p.m. near Lund Street, 8 p.m. near Marine Way, 8:45 p.m. near Fourth and Gold streets, 9:15 p.m. near Glacier Highway and Central Avenue, 9:45 p.m. near Glacier Highway in the Lemon Creek area, and 11:30 p.m. near 11th Street.
* Bears were reported Sunday at 12:30 a.m. near Glacier Avenue, 3 a.m. near Capital Avenue, 4:30 a.m. near Glacier Highway, 4:40 a.m. near 4th Street downtown, 5:45 a.m. near O'Day Drive, 8:30 p.m. near 4th Street, 8:30 p.m. near Hospital Drive, 10 p.m. near Calhoun Street, and 10:20 p.m. near Fireweed Place.
* Bears were reported today at 12:20 a.m. near Sharon Street.
Alcohol-related calls: 1.