Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Glen Waits, 54, was arrested at 1:40 a.m. Saturday on South Franklin Street for drunken driving. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* A man reported at 7:45 a.m. Friday from Industrial Boulevard the theft of an outboard motor, valued at $1,280.
* A woman reported at 8 a.m. Friday from Great Western Street the theft of a ring.
* A woman reported at 1:15 p.m. Friday from Evergreen Avenue that her vehicle was rifled and some change taken.
* Two girls, 16, and a girl, 14, were cited at 10 p.m. Friday downtown for underage drinking. They were released to their parents.
* A woman, 19, was cited at 12:15 a.m. Saturday on Fifth Street for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and released. Police said numerous minors were cited for underage drinking and released. A 21-year-old man at the scene was arrested on a Juneau troopers warrant and taken to the state prison.
Hit and run:
* A woman reported at 3:15 p.m. Friday from Savikko Park that her 1992 Plymouth was struck while parked, resulting in $600 in damage.
* A man reported at 10 p.m. Friday that his vehicle struck a bear on Douglas Highway. The bear walked away.
* Fish and wildlife protection troopers cited Bryon B. Cogswell, 36, of Juneau on Thursday for taking a cow moose in a management unit near Gustavus in which only bull moose may be taken legally. Arraignment is scheduled in Hoonah District Court for Oct. 24.
Alcohol-related calls: 3.
© 2017. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us