Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Charles Green, 36, was arrested for drunken driving at 9:10 p.m. Saturday near Loop Road. He also was charged with refusal to submit to a breath test, resisting arrest and three counts of assault. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* Keith Moore, 45, was arrested for drunken driving at 1:41 a.m. Sunday near Riverside Drive and Egan Drive. He was lodged at the state prison. The vehicle was impounded.
* Terry Fanning, 51, was arrested for drunken driving at 1:44 a.m. Sunday near Ferry Way. He was lodged at the state prison and his vehicle was impounded.
* Richard Alberico, 39, was arrested for drunken driving at 6:01 a.m. Sunday near Fred Meyer. He was lodged at the state prison and his car was released to a licensed driver.
* A woman reported at 9:53 a.m. Saturday near Sixth Street in Douglas that her vehicle had been entered while parked overnight. She had $45 stolen from her glove compartment. She also told police that 10 days earlier 30 CDs valued at $300 had been stolen from her vehicle.
* A woman reported at 5:04 p.m. Sunday near Emily Way that her son's red boy's Huffy Barron 10-speed bike was stolen from outside their residence.
* Police cited a woman, 18, for careless driving at 4:11 p.m. Saturday near Fred Meyer following a one-car accident. The woman, driving a Jaguar, was issued the citation and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
* Bears were reported Saturday at 11:15 a.m. near North Street, 7:07 p.m. near Evergreen Cemetery, 9:06 p.m. near 24 Mile Glacier Highway and Peterson Creek, and 10:35 p.m. near Glacier Avenue.
* Bears were reported Sunday at 9:41 p.m. near Meadow Lane, 10:33 p.m. near Nowell Avenue and today at 12:04 a.m. near Twelfth Street and the Federal Building.
* A man called 911 at 1:38 a.m. Saturday near Mountain Avenue demanding police chase away a bear trying to break into a storage area containing his garbage. The man then threatened to shoot the bear if the police did not come out. When the police arrived the bear was gone.
Alcohol-related calls: 6.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.