President Obama is to be congratulated for his Nobel Peace Prize. His public relations people are doing better than Bush's people did in making him look good internationally.
Yet, Jesus Christ taught that a person's virtue is judged by what he does, not by what he says. So Peacemaker Obama, please answer the following sample of questions:
1. Where is your order to negotiate U.S. re-entry to the Nuclear Arms Reduction Treaty - which Bush withdrew us from?
2. Where is your order to hire more translators for foreign intelligence so we aren't puppetized by our "allies" concerning evidence of threats and problems? Remember the stacks of un-translated intelligence in Arabic proven to be lying around up to Sept. 11, 2001.
3. Where is your order to negotiate expanding the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty to create open international inspection of the exact numbers of nuclear weapons held by all signatories (United States, Russia, China, France, Britain, Japan, Iran, Brazil, etc.)?
4. Where is your order to freeze all military and financial aid to Pakistan, Israel and India - which all provably possess nuclear weapons, but are refusing international invitations to be signatories to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty?
5. Where is your order to investigate the reports of missing or misplaced nuclear weapons by military and defense whistleblowers?
Example: Three years ago, six nuclear weapons were flown from one U.S. base to another and only five arrived. Google the story to see the minimal news coverage.
6. History testifies that failing military operations, including those lasting too long - such as Afghanistan - always ask for more men and material. Initially poor or incompetent intelligence, leadership decisions, and operation planning is either finally corrected, or perpetuated and even worsened to make a bigger fiasco. Where is the evidence that substantiated, unbiased information is being acquired to ensure that military action won't continue to use failed thinking or prejudices of military big shots?
7. Where is your encouragement of Congress and the American people to ask about such issues to help America organize and build peace, instead of desperately fighting and warring for it?
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us