We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Daniel Katzeek, 38, was arrested for drunken driving at 8:47 p.m. Saturday near Glacier Highway. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* Brian Pyper, 32, was arrested at 2:48 a.m. Sunday near Trout Street for drunken driving and three counts of reckless endangerment. He was lodged at the state prison and the vehicle was impounded.
* A man, 38, was arrested at 7:26 p.m. Saturday in the Mendenhall Valley area for domestic violence assault. He was lodged at the state prison.
* A woman reported at 7 p.m. Sunday from Turn Street that her leather jacket and $50 had been stolen from her residence.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
* A man, 64, reported at 10:58 a.m. Sunday from North Douglas Highway that his mailbox had been hit with a baseball bat sometime the night before causing an estimated $80 in damages.
* A man, 71, was cited following a two-vehicle accident for failure to yield when turning left. At about 12:10 p.m. Saturday near Yandukin Drive and Fred Meyer the man, driving a Toyota, struck a white Dodge Durango driven by a man, 36. The Dodge sustained $1,500 in damage and the Toyota sustained $3,000 in damage.
* A woman reported at 12:47 p.m. Saturday near Churchill Way that her station wagon was hit by an unknown vehicle sometime Friday night or Saturday morning.
* A bear was reported at 9:13 p.m. Saturday near B Street.
* A man, 28, was arrested for being drunk on a licensed premises at 1:33 a.m. Sunday at the Imperial Billiard and Bar. He was lodged at the state prison.
* Two men, ages 33 and 26, were arrested for interfering with another man's arrest at 2:48 a.m. Sunday near Trout Street. They were lodged at the state prison.
* A man, 42, was arrested for being drunk on a licensed premises at 10:58 p.m. Sunday at the Imperial Billiard and Bar. He was taken to the state prison.
Domestic violence calls: 2.
Alcohol-related calls: 7.