This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault on Sitka Street.
• At 11:47 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of an assault in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 12:26 a.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for third-degree domestic violence assault, third-degree criminal mischief and resisting arrest. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving Without a License
• At 3:29 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded and the driver was cited for driving without a license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:42 a.m. Friday, Bradley James Sonesen, 19, was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor Vehicle Crash
• At 3:34 p.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old woman reported damage to her parked vehicle in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:30 p.m. Thursday, a 41-year-old woman reported her vehicle was hit while parked in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue. The damage is estimated at $200.
• At 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 34-year-old woman.
• At 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old boy was arrested on a detention order. He was taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on a detention order. He was taken to JYC.
• At 4:31 p.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on an outstanding detention order. He was taken to JYC.
• At 5:16 p.m. Thursday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 23-year-old man.
• At 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old girl reported $40 cash and a cell phone charger stolen from her vehicle in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. The charger has an estimated value of $20.
• At 3:58 p.m. Thursday, an 83-year-old woman reported the theft of a purse in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:13 a.m. Friday, a 50-year-old man reported the theft of $1,000 cash from a residence in the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 11:55 a.m. Friday, an 18-year-old man reported the theft of a computer and a phone from a residence in the 4300 block of University Drive.
• At 5:05 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded as an abandoned vehicle in the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 1:56 Thursday, Randy Lee Schmidt, 41, was arrested in the 3600 block of Amalga Street on an outstanding warrant issued as part of a petition to revoke probation. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:28 p.m. Thursday, Ryan Budd Burnett, 28, was arrested on a warrant charging conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine. He was taken to LCCC.