We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault on Sitka Street.
• At 11:47 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of an assault in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 12:26 a.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man was arrested for third-degree domestic violence assault, third-degree criminal mischief and resisting arrest. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving Without a License
• At 3:29 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded and the driver was cited for driving without a license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:42 a.m. Friday, Bradley James Sonesen, 19, was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor Vehicle Crash
• At 3:34 p.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old woman reported damage to her parked vehicle in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:30 p.m. Thursday, a 41-year-old woman reported her vehicle was hit while parked in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue. The damage is estimated at $200.
• At 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 34-year-old woman.
• At 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old boy was arrested on a detention order. He was taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on a detention order. He was taken to JYC.
• At 4:31 p.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy was arrested on an outstanding detention order. He was taken to JYC.
• At 5:16 p.m. Thursday, JPD reported a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 23-year-old man.
• At 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old girl reported $40 cash and a cell phone charger stolen from her vehicle in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue. The charger has an estimated value of $20.
• At 3:58 p.m. Thursday, an 83-year-old woman reported the theft of a purse in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:13 a.m. Friday, a 50-year-old man reported the theft of $1,000 cash from a residence in the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 11:55 a.m. Friday, an 18-year-old man reported the theft of a computer and a phone from a residence in the 4300 block of University Drive.
• At 5:05 a.m. Thursday, a vehicle was impounded as an abandoned vehicle in the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 1:56 Thursday, Randy Lee Schmidt, 41, was arrested in the 3600 block of Amalga Street on an outstanding warrant issued as part of a petition to revoke probation. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:28 p.m. Thursday, Ryan Budd Burnett, 28, was arrested on a warrant charging conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine. He was taken to LCCC.