We're sorry, but the page you were seeking does not exist. It may have been moved or expired. Perhaps our search engine can help.
Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Jason Scott McKinley, 21, was arrested for drunken driving at 3 a.m. Sunday at the Douglas Bridge. He also was charged with two counts of reckless endangerment and lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* A 37-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault at 10:45 p.m. Saturday in downtown Juneau. He was lodged at state prison.
* Police arrested a 40-year-old man in downtown Juneau at 6 a.m. Sunday for assaulting an officer and resisting arrest. He was lodged at state prison.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested for two counts of domestic violence assault at 12:06 a.m. today in the Mendenhall Valley. He was lodged at state prison.
* A 38-year-old man was placed under citizen's arrest for assault near the Sunny Point-Glacier Highway intersection at 1:20 a.m. today and lodged at state prison.
* A woman on Antler Way reported that a 10-speed bike was stolen Thursday night or early Friday.
* Police arrested a 40-year-old man for misconduct involving a controlled substance at 12:50 a.m. Sunday near Willoughby Avenue. He was lodged at state prison.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
* A man reported at noon Saturday that the front end of an old truck and a heavy canvas workshed on Killewich Drive were spray-painted orange. He also reported 80 CDs and a boom box were stolen.
* A man reported at 2 p.m. Saturday in Douglas that his vehicle was scratched and dented and the middle side window was broken.
* A woman on Engineers Cutoff Road reported at 12:30 p.m. Sunday that her home was hit by orange paint balls.
* A man reported at 2:22 p.m. Sunday on Julep Street that a window was broken in his Winnebago trailer.
* A man reported at 12:02 a.m. today that a rock was thrown through the window of his vehicle at 11 Mile Glacier Highway. He also reported a tire was slashed.
* A black Volvo hit a downed spruce tree that was blocking Mile 3 Thane Road at 10:30 a.m. Saturday and sustained approximately $500 in damage. The tree was removed from the roadway.
* Officers cited a man for speeding after his vehicle went 40 yards off of Egan Drive near the Mendenhall Wetlands scenic viewpoint on Egan Drive at 8:20 a.m. Sunday. The vehicle had three flat tires.
* A woman hit black ice at the Lemon Creek Bridge on Egan Drive at 9 a.m. Sunday. She was slightly injured when her car spun and the front and rear bumpers hit the guardrail. Her car had about $4,000 in damage.
* A woman reported a hit-and-run incident in a Glacier Highway parking lot at 3:40 p.m. Sunday. Her Plymouth Sundance was dented and scraped.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited for minor consuming alcohol, had his probation remanded and was taken to the Johnson Youth Center from the Mendenhall Valley at 1 a.m. today.
Domestic violence calls: 2.
Alcohol-related calls: 6.