Juneau police, fire officials and state troopers reported:
Driving while intoxicated:
* Timothy Cunningham, 37, was arrested at 4:26 p.m. Thursday near Portage Boulevard for drunken driving. He also was arrested for driving with a blood-alcohol level more than the legal limit and resisting arrest. He was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
* A man, 40, was arrested for domestic assault at 11:30 p.m. Thursday in the Mendenhall Valley area. He was lodged at the state prison.
* Police responded to a report t 9:59 a.m. Thursday from Gladstone Street that prescription medicines were taken from a cabinet Saturday night. There are no known suspects.
* Police responded at 3:33 p.m. Thursday near Glacier Highway to the theft of a used trumpet.
Vandalism and criminal mischief:
* A Federal Aviation Administration employee reported at 9:05 a.m. Thursday from Engineers Cutoff Road that the gate and fence had been pulled down. The employee said the damage was done sometime in the last week.
* A woman reported at 12:18 p.m. Thursday from Riverside Drive that her 1996 minivan was keyed.
* Police responded to a report at 8:17 p.m. Thursday from Behrends Avenue that front tires on a vehicle had been slashed. The first tire was slashed Nov. 12. Two tires were slashed Nov. 15. There no leads or suspects in the crime.
* Police cited a man, 28, for driving with a suspended license following a two-vehicle accident at 8:55 a.m. Thursday near Mendenhall Loop Road and Haloff Way. The 1995 GMAC truck, driven by the man, struck a Ford truck driven by a man, 45. The man in the GMAC was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for evaluation of his injuries. No one at Bartlett was available for comment on the man's condition. Each truck sustained $10,000 in damage.
* A woman reported at 7:19 a.m. Thursday from Pinewood Drive that her dog was sniffing and growling around the door at what she thought was a bear or a prowler. The woman reported back to police later that there was a bear cub in her irises and she didn't need them to respond.
* Police made two more arrests Thursday in the burglary at DeHart's Auke Bay store, which happened Tuesday. Police arrested Olan Dale Beaird Jr., 21, and Dustin Jay Patterson, 20, and charged them with burglary, theft and criminal mischief. Police said both suspects were found with stolen items in their possession. They were both lodged at the state prison.
Domestic violence calls: 2.
Alcohol-related calls: 2.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved. | Contact Us