http://racerealty.com/

Antifreeze can be sweet death for pets

Posted: Thursday, December 09, 2010

Genetics prevents me from seeing red and green "Festivus" lights, but I can smell the sweet aroma of colorful engine coolant and antifreeze. And so can our pets. Poisonous ethylene glycol (antifreeze) hasn't forgotten how to kill pets indiscriminately; it may just take a lick. So don't forget your responsibility to keep your critters safe by eliminating hazards within your control. Please fix any leaking engines and clean up your parking space if needed. The animal you save may be your own, or your neighbor's.

Mike Dziuba

Juneau



Related Searches

 MIKE DZIUBA   DISASTER_ACCIDENT   HUMAN INTEREST 

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-523-2295
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2270
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING