As of Dec. 24 the following Nordic trails are groomed and tracked for both skate and classic skiing:
• Forest Loop (more difficult): 1.8 Kng
• Meadow Loop (easiest): 1.9K long
• Fish Creek Loop (more difficult): 1.5K long
• Upper Loops (advanced): 4K long
Mendenhall Glacier Campground area:
Report stated that the lake and campground was last groomed Dec. 23
• For up-to-date grooming reports go online to the Juneau Nordic Ski Club Web site: http://jnski.org/?p=19#comments.
Juneau Empire ©2015. All Rights Reserved.