Deadline for all wedding/anniversary/engagement announcements is 4:30 p.m. Thursday for publication in Sunday's Neighbors section.
Please read these instructions before completing form.
• First and last names are required for ALL people mentioned (i.e John and Jane Doe, NOT Mr. and Mrs. John Doe).
• If you wish to note a parent is deceased, simply write "deceased" after their name.
• Make sure all names are spelled correctly. If a spelling is unusual, make a note to alert the editor.
• Include name and phone numbers of contact person who can be reached for clarification is needed. Without this we do not assure publication.
• Due to space considerations, only primary wedding party members (as noted on this form) will be published.
• If primary relatives (father, mother sister, brother, and daughter ONLY) were in the wedding party and you wish to have that relationship mentioned, please note it on the appropriate line below.
• If there were unusual aspects to the wedding (arrival in a horse-drawn buggy, took place underwater, etc.) the information will be permitted if space permits. Descriptions of gowns, flowers, etc. will not be printed.
• Photos may be black and white or color. Photos must be of both the bride and the groom not one or the other.
JDHS Crimson Bears vs. Kenai CardinalsRyan Staton Memorial Softball TournamentEaglecrest Road RaceAK State Fair 2014National Guard DinnerDowntown CleanupFrank Maier Marathon Part 3Slideshow | Frank Maier Marathon Part 2