Deadline for all wedding / anniversary / engagement announcements is 5 p.m. each Wednesday for publication in Sunday's Neighbors section.
Please read these instructions before completing the form.
- First and last names are required for ALL people mentioned (i.e John and Jane Doe, NOT Mr. and Mrs. John Doe).
- If you wish to note a parent is deceased, simply write "deceased" after their name.
- Make sure all names are spelled correctly. If a spelling is unusual, make a note to alert the editor.
- Include name and phone numbers of the contact person who can be reached for clarification, if needed. Without this, we can not ensure publication.
- Due to space considerations, only primary wedding party members (as noted on this form) will be published.
- If primary relatives (father, mother sister, brother, and daughter ONLY) were in the wedding party and you wish to have that relationship mentioned, please note it on the appropriate line below.
- If there were unusual aspects to the wedding (arrival in a horse-drawn buggy, took place underwater, etc.) the information will be permitted if space permits. Descriptions of gowns, flowers, etc. will not be printed.
- Photos may be black and white or color. Photos must be of both the bride and the groom not one or the other.
- Same sex marriages, please substitute the name of your first espousal partner for bride and the name of the second espousal partner for groom.